Welcome, Guest Login Register

Community Lounge
Pinned Thread
Big news!
  • At the bottom of each thread now exists a share section so you can share your thread on other social networks like Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
  • You can now see who referred a member by viewing their profile!
Let me know if any issues arise.
cool! I would like to help but I dont know how.. What is the language (Coding Language)
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

(11-22-2016, 08:40 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: cool! I would like to help but I dont know how.. What is the language (Coding Language)

Simply if you see any issues with anything like a buggy page, glitch, let me know.
Evening all, well it has been a busy day with coding ad graphics transfer, it is stinking hot here as well, so all is normal lol
(11-24-2016, 09:29 AM)Mozzie Wrote: Evening all, well it has been a busy day with coding ad graphics transfer, it is stinking hot here as well, so all is normal lol

It's getting really cold where I live, it's winter time here.

I happen to love the cold though.
I love the cold, wet windy lightning, thunder , hail storms, it gets to 40c and over at times, like melt lol
(11-24-2016, 09:37 AM)Mozzie Wrote: I love the cold, wet windy lightning, thunder , hail storms, it gets to 40c and over at times, like melt lol

I'm a big fan of dark rainy days too. A lot people love warm summer days but I think shut-in rain days are the most calming.
How many of you would like to see a new full-out white theme?
(11-27-2016, 12:29 PM)Wage Wrote: How many of you would like to see a new full-out white theme?

Well since you showed me the demo you really have the hang of colour contrast and modern design and I can't wait to see the changes to the layout you make in the user CP and such. I definitely for one would like to see it done.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(11-28-2016, 12:41 PM)PuggyDreamy Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 12:29 PM)Wage Wrote: How many of you would like to see a new full-out white theme?

Well since you showed me the demo you really have the hang of colour contrast and modern design and I can't wait to see the changes to the layout you make in the user CP and such. I definitely for one would like to see it done.

Looking foward to it myself and have a good feeling about it. One of the goals is to make the end-user's experience more user friendly too.