Welcome, Guest Login Register

How do you feel about a new usergroup?
(06-21-2016, 05:43 PM)Horizon Wrote: Sounds like a great idea. It would be great to potentially grow this as the forum size increases, where there could be the opportunity for a couple of different groups.

That's something I wouldn't mind seeing, a lot of other boards do it and it works out great. Where there then could be a section to apply for a group that you're interested in.
(06-21-2016, 05:49 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:43 PM)Horizon Wrote: Sounds like a great idea.  It would be great to potentially grow this as the forum size increases,  where there could be the opportunity for a couple of different groups.

That's something I wouldn't mind seeing, a lot of other boards do it and it works out great. Where there then could be a section to apply for a group that you're interested in.

Sounds like a great idea to me.  Once the forum is big enough,  different groups could be orientated for different topics.
(06-21-2016, 05:50 PM)Horizon Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:49 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:43 PM)Horizon Wrote: Sounds like a great idea.  It would be great to potentially grow this as the forum size increases,  where there could be the opportunity for a couple of different groups.

Sounds like a great idea to me.  Once the forum is big enough,  different groups could be orientated for different topics.

Don't get me wrong the value of a group and quality of their posts are important but I won't allow groups to be sold for real currency like other websites. That's something I just don't see me allowing.
This suggestion is still being considered but we'll wait until PF grows a bit more.