Welcome, Guest Login Register

How do you feel about a new usergroup?
Oh damn that's indeed a great idea.

Will make the community actually run by the users.
(06-20-2016, 11:13 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I like this idea but I think you should hand over leadership to 2 members on here - no admin/staff overwatch. It'd be more open and friendly if regular members could do their own thing.

I also think 2 user groups to start out would be best. This could be good for generating some new activity and freshness. I really like the idea.

Thank you.

I don't have to be a leader of it but I of course would still need to be able to moderate it.

(06-20-2016, 12:01 PM)Createch Wrote: Might be me just being dumb, but what do you mean by new UserGroup? Is it like another section of the forum that only certain members can go? Or like a whole other forum all together?

Another section on the forum, sorry for not being clear enough.
(06-20-2016, 01:54 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 11:13 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I like this idea but I think you should hand over leadership to 2 members on here - no admin/staff overwatch. It'd be more open and friendly if regular members could do their own thing.

I also think 2 user groups to start out would be best. This could be good for generating some new activity and freshness. I really like the idea.

Thank you.

I don't have to be a leader of it but I of course would still need to be able to moderate it.

(06-20-2016, 12:01 PM)Createch Wrote: Might be me just being dumb, but what do you mean by new UserGroup? Is it like another section of the forum that only certain members can go? Or like a whole other forum all together?

Ah okay cool, yeah I'm all on board with that, but you just want to make sure it doesn't take away too much activity from other forum sections if only certain members are allowed in this new user group :)
(06-21-2016, 06:54 AM)Createch Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 01:54 PM)Wage Wrote:

Thank you.

Ah okay cool, yeah I'm all on board with that, but you just want to make sure it doesn't take away too much activity from other forum sections if only certain members are allowed in this new user group :)

I'll make sure it doesn't if I actually do this, there's just a few things I have to work out before hand.
Trying to figure out who he will deem trustworthy like, ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿.
(06-21-2016, 05:01 PM)Brownie Wrote: Trying to figure out who he will deem trustworthy like, ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿.

It won't be that hard of a decision considering I might put all the active members in a hat and do a drawing. Not exactly using that technique but you get the idea of it.
(06-21-2016, 05:03 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:01 PM)Brownie Wrote: Trying to figure out who he will deem trustworthy like, ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿.

It won't be that hard of a decision considering I might put all the active members in a hat and do a drawing. Not exactly using that technique but you get the idea of it.

Yeah, I understand what you are saying, also sorry for not being that active these last few days, I have been constantly looking around on the internet for the cure to something. But don't worry, I will get back into my grind soon. :grin:
(06-21-2016, 05:06 PM)Brownie Wrote:

Yeah, I understand what you are saying, also sorry for not being that active these last few days, I have been constantly looking around on the internet for the cure to something. But don't worry, I will get back into my grind soon. :grin:

No problem. It wouldn't be a good thing if PF took up all of your time.
(06-21-2016, 05:09 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:06 PM)Brownie Wrote:

No problem. It wouldn't be a good thing if PF took up all of your time.

Pft, what time. I have all the time in the world.  :hurr:
Sounds like a great idea. It would be great to potentially grow this as the forum size increases, where there could be the opportunity for a couple of different groups.