Welcome, Guest Login Register

How do you feel about a new usergroup?
I'm thinking about introducing a new usergroup which will be lead by me and someone else that I deem worthy. This usergroup will of course come with a few cool things like a custom userbar, userstars, and more than likely it's very own private forum for discussing things within the group. Do you think this is a good idea? Would you hate or love seeing a new usergroup introduced? I'd like to thank Fo Shizzle for bringing this up when we were discussing some things.

I need all of your opinions on this.
Could we get some information about that group? what is it suppose to be, what does it privileges you to and what are the requirements to be able to join it?
(06-20-2016, 05:58 AM)Tyrant Wrote: Could we get some information about that group? what is it suppose to be, what does it privileges you to and what are the requirements to be able to join it?

The person I deem worthy to run it will get to choose the requirements, what the group will be about, etc. 

Within reason of course.
This is interesting. Do you mean like groups ran by users with members picked by users?
(06-20-2016, 06:29 AM)Rutsy Wrote: This is interesting. Do you mean like groups ran by users with members picked by users?

Yes and members can of course apply to that usergroup in order to be a part of it.
I love the idea and am really interested.
I think this would be a great idea as it would give people more of a private area to be able to talk to one another while still being active on this forum!
I like this idea but I think you should hand over leadership to 2 members on here - no admin/staff overwatch. It'd be more open and friendly if regular members could do their own thing.

I also think 2 user groups to start out would be best. This could be good for generating some new activity and freshness. I really like the idea.

Thank you.
Personally, I love this idea. I would love to see this be intergrated into the forum.
Might be me just being dumb, but what do you mean by new UserGroup? Is it like another section of the forum that only certain members can go? Or like a whole other forum all together?