Welcome, Guest Login Register

What game are you looking forward to this year?
I like Battlefield 1 and the new CoDs so far. I just hope Infinite Warfare isn't too similar to Black Ops 3.

CoD4 Remastered however is going to be a must buy for me. Therefore probably IW too. I plan on picking up Battlefield 1 after seeing a day's worth of reviews and gameplay because I don't want to buy a game with the same mistakes as BF4 on release.
I've never been a big Battlefield player since I never owned any of the games but I'm looking forward to CoD4 Remastered as well. IW will probably just be another terrible futuristic game like BO3 was.
(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Wage Wrote: I've never been a big Battlefield player since I never owned any of the games but I'm looking forward to CoD4 Remastered as well. IW will probably just be another terrible futuristic game like BO3 was.

BF4 would be a great start for learning BF mechanics and play style. BF4 was my first BF too and it took a month or 2 to actually learn how to play. Pretty similar to any other FPS - if you can do good in CoD, you'll do alright in BF too, or any other FPS most of the time.
(06-20-2016, 04:13 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Wage Wrote: I've never been a big Battlefield player since I never owned any of the games but I'm looking forward to CoD4 Remastered as well. IW will probably just be another terrible futuristic game like BO3 was.

BF4 would be a great start for learning BF mechanics and play style. BF4 was my first BF too and it took a month or 2 to actually learn how to play. Pretty similar to any other FPS - if you can do good in CoD, you'll do alright in BF too, or any other FPS most of the time.

I'll give it a try the next time my friend brings his Xbox over, I believe he has it.
No Mans Sky has got to be the game I'm looking forward to the most. Its something thats never been done before and the pure scale and content of the game is unimaginable!!
(06-21-2016, 07:03 AM)Createch Wrote: No Mans Sky has got to be the game I'm looking forward to the most. Its something thats never been done before and the pure scale and content of the game is unimaginable!!

It's a pretty good game from what I can see at first peek. I've certainly never seen anything like it.

Not my style though.
Looking forward mostly to Forza Horizon 3 been waiting for sooo long... As well as Call of duty 4 i guess i haven't played COD in a while but if its ground on boots i'm down to give COD another go. however for the new one i'm not really interested in it however the zombies doesn't seem to bad.
Gotta say after playing Black Ops 3 for the past week and really getting into it, that I am very excited for Infinite Warfare. The MP gameplay looks fantastic (unpopular opinion) and with MW combined for only $20, I might have to spend my bonus check on it. And take my vacation the same week.  :money:
(09-13-2016, 09:02 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Gotta say after playing Black Ops 3 for the past week and really getting into it, that I am very excited for Infinite Warfare. The MP gameplay looks fantastic (unpopular opinion) and with MW combined for only $20, I might have to spend my bonus check on it. And take my vacation the same week.  :money:

Taking your vacation time for a video game is pretty pointless IMO..