Welcome, Guest Login Register

Some recent changes
I've did some recent changes to the forum and some of them you've probably already noticed.

I've made us a new forum logo. I may end up centering both the header links and logo just to make it look a little better since a lot of people seem to like it better that way.

The joined date next to each member's post now also shows the day joined instead of just the month and year.

I've disabled the Like System for now but it may be permanent and I've enabled post reputations which is essentially the same but better in my opinion. I didn't like the idea of us having both a Like System and Reputation system that functioned almost the same way and a lot of people agreed. You can still rate each other's posts without entering a comment if you choose to do so.
I like the new changes Wage. I also think you should install Mention Me plugin. Would help a lot with just @'ing a person!

Centering the header portion is also a nice look from what you have shared previously.
(06-19-2016, 09:26 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I like the new changes Wage. I also think you should install Mention Me plugin. Would help a lot with just @'ing a person!

Centering the header portion is also a nice look from what you have shared previously.

I had it installed previously but not a lot of people were using it so I uninstalled it.
Instead of making a new thread, here's a few other updates:
Great progress with the forum, it's going very well and the effort you have been putting in is paying off. Keep up the good work Wage.
(06-21-2016, 03:05 AM)Horizon Wrote: Great progress with the forum, it's going very well and the effort you have been putting in is paying off. Keep up the good work Wage.

Thanks dude, be sure to let me know if you'd like to see anything changed/added.
Great to see regular updates to the forum!! Its really coming along and growing fast!
Though it may not be a BIG change, but every bit of update helps a site. In a case of message board like this, the difference can be much.(Though I can't say the same with my forums... sad to say.... :( ), But nice change.

Nice work Wage! Keep it up. :D
(06-22-2016, 01:20 PM)NetSteals Wrote: Though it may not be a BIG change, but every bit of update helps a site. In a case of message board like this, the difference can be much.(Though I can't say the same with my forums... sad to say.... :( ), But nice change.

Yea sometimes the little things can matter the most.