Welcome, Guest Login Register

Keeping The Tokyo Ghoul Theme
Everyone,

Here is a little signature I came up with and finished in 25 minutes-ish. Let me know what you think.
I don't like the white border and all those abstract lines seem a little too bland. The Tokyo Ghoul render looks like it's the very top layer when it should be blended in more.

I'd recommend putting some more abstract shapes to fill up the empty areas and give the very back ones a Gaussian blur to create some depth.
Its not too bad of a start but does need a bit of work. Similar to what wage said, i would remove the white board and blend the render in more.

I would also try experimenting with some textures and Colour corrections to see what finishes you can come up with :)

Keep up the good work though!
(06-18-2016, 07:25 AM)Createch Wrote: Its not too bad of a start but does need a bit of work. Similar to what wage said, i would remove the white board and blend the render in more.

I would also try experimenting with some textures and Colour corrections to see what finishes you can come up with :)

Keep up the good work though!

A good color correction can do a forum signature wonders, try and use a gradient map on it by sampling some of the other colors already present in your canvas.