Welcome, Guest Login Register

Tokyo Ghoul YouTube Banner
Haven't did many of these, it's one of the first that I did featuring an anime so rate/hate. Note that this is a composite (combined two or more images).

[Image: AbEB.png]
I personally have never watched anime, but I like avatars, and what not of it. Honestly, this YouTube banner looks really good Wage, keep it up!
(06-16-2016, 08:36 PM)Covet Wrote: I personally have never watched anime, but I like avatars, and what not of it. Honestly, this YouTube banner looks really good Wage, keep it up!

If you ever wanna start watching let me know. I can recommend a few beginner anime for you to watch.
Tokyo Ghoul was one of the best anime shows I've seen. I thought it ended?
(06-16-2016, 08:53 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 08:36 PM)Covet Wrote: I personally have never watched anime, but I like avatars, and what not of it. Honestly, this YouTube banner looks really good Wage, keep it up!

If you ever wanna start watching let me know. I can recommend a few beginner anime for you to watch.

Alright, I might to be honest with you.
Really like this banner!! The colour scheme and the whole theme of it works really well :) Well done on this!!
(06-17-2016, 09:46 AM)Createch Wrote: Really like this banner!! The colour scheme and the whole theme of it works really well :) Well done on this!!

Thanks for the feedback man, it was originally a blue'ish color but I changed the color just before putting it on here.
(06-17-2016, 02:21 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 09:46 AM)Createch Wrote: Really like this banner!! The colour scheme and the whole theme of it works really well :) Well done on this!!

Thanks for the feedback man, it was originally a blue'ish color but I changed the color just before putting it on here.

Yeah i much prefer the grunge green/yellow colour! Dont think blue would of given it the same effect. Real good job on it :)
(06-18-2016, 07:18 AM)Createch Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 02:21 PM)Wage Wrote:

Yeah i much prefer the grunge green/yellow colour! Dont think blue would of given it the same effect. Real good job on it :)

Here's the blue'ish version if you wish to compare.