Welcome, Guest Login Register

1,000 Total Posts
(06-29-2016, 04:03 AM)Wage Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 03:58 AM)Brownie Wrote: Looks like you're going to have to change it to 1.5k here soon. Wink

I may not even make a thread for 1.5K considering how fast 2,000 will come.

naaa don't even need 2,000! Going to hit that 5K before you know it :D :D :D
(06-29-2016, 10:09 AM)Createch Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 04:03 AM)Wage Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 03:58 AM)Brownie Wrote: Looks like you're going to have to change it to 1.5k here soon. Wink

I may not even make a thread for 1.5K considering how fast 2,000 will come.

naaa don't even need 2,000! Going to hit that 5K before you know it :D :D :D

Well that's certainly a possibility haha, we're doing just fine as it is.
Just decided to revive this thread, as we are getting close to 2k post. Man, it is crazy how fast this forum is growing.
(07-10-2016, 12:31 PM)Ominous Wrote: Just decided to revive this thread, as we are getting close to 2k post. Man, it is crazy how fast this forum is growing.

And look, you just reached 300 posts.
(07-10-2016, 12:31 PM)Ominous Wrote: Just decided to revive this thread, as we are getting close to 2k post. Man, it is crazy how fast this forum is growing.

congrats on the 300 posts mate :D
(07-10-2016, 01:43 PM)Createch Wrote:

congrats on the 300 posts mate :D

Thank you! You're getting close to it, as well!
Excellent work @Wage! I had to join, hope for the best.
You have most of the posts lol but that shows you're dedicated and the post quality here is really good.
Some boards might have more posts quickly but not as good moderation.

(A mobile view or link with Tapatalk might also be a good idea for this forum btw though Tapatalk messed up when I tried it a while ago and it chmodded the folder to 077 lol.) ~pug
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(07-26-2016, 02:57 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: You have most of the posts lol but that shows you're dedicated and the post quality here is really good.
Some boards might have more posts quickly but not as good moderation.

(A mobile view or link with Tapatalk might also be a good idea for this forum btw though Tapatalk messed up when I tried it a while ago and it chmodded the folder to 077 lol.) ~pug

Tapatalk has had a lot of security issues in the past and it works iffy with MyBB (when you can actually get it to work). I might try going with another solution if enough people want it, but mobile isn't a huge priority for me right now.

And yea, with any fresh community if the admin doesn't have the most posts or isn't the most active. Something is probably wrong.
Yeah I remember Minecrafter4718's boards, they never were active because he never advertised them or even posted on them also he was just generally a big idiot (like banning me because of things like 'said something to annoy me in school' then making me admin after I flood the board with kitchen spam).

Oh yeah he even used the same password on loads of sites and I knew the password for like just over 2 years or so now. Someone locked him out of his skype because he used his old password.

(and LOIC/HOIC are useless)

Anyway enough ranting about Moroncrafter4-7-18, about Tapatalk I didn't know it had bugs and issues, tbh this board is quite usable on a mobile device compared to some other sites and a lot of mobile views do it wrong by crippling the experience or stuff like that. Or not working properly on all devices.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions