Welcome, Guest Login Register

10 Subscribers.
So I know that to some people 10 subscribers is almost nothing. To me though, its a acomplishment. Now right now I am at 9 subscribers, and I am one sub away from him hitting 10, which makes me really happy. For the most part my subscribers are very active, with a few exceptions. I have decided to dedicate my channel to Coding, GFX, and gaming. 

My question is, what should I do for my 10 subscriber milestone, when/if I hit it? 
I am thinking about doing a modded money drop on PS3, on Grand Theft Auto 5. 
But I am open to see your guy's idea(s).
I just subscribed on 3 different channels of mine, might not be much but I guess it helps.
(06-14-2016, 02:17 PM)Wage Wrote: I just subscribed on 3 different channels of mine, might not be much but I guess it helps.

Woah man! Thank you so much! You got me past my mile stone! And like I said sure its not much, but I enjoy doing it, almost like a passion of mine. Thank you so much man.
(06-14-2016, 02:19 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 02:17 PM)Wage Wrote: I just subscribed on 3 different channels of mine, might not be much but I guess it helps.

Woah man! Thank you so much! You got me past my mile stone! And like I said sure its not much, but I enjoy doing it, almost like a passion of mine. Thank you so much man.

No problem, I have some other old accounts I could subscribe on but I'd need to recover the passwords.
(06-14-2016, 02:21 PM)Wage Wrote:

No problem, I have some other old accounts I could subscribe on but I'd need to recover the passwords.

Its okay man, I would rather earn my subscribers the way I want to earn them. Thank you though.
(06-14-2016, 02:22 PM)Covet Wrote:

Its okay man, I would rather earn my subscribers the way I want to earn them. Thank you though.

It's better that way any way considering I couldn't be active on all of the accounts.
(06-14-2016, 02:26 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 02:22 PM)Covet Wrote:

It's better that way any way considering I couldn't be active on all of the accounts.

Exactly! Smile
Congrats on hitting your milestone! Keep up the videos and I'm sure your channel will grow quickly!
(06-14-2016, 02:53 PM)Createch Wrote: Congrats on hitting your milestone! Keep up the videos and I'm sure your channel will grow quickly!

Thanks man! And I sure will! My 1.9k, and my 300 subscriber channel, the subs aren't active on it anymore so that is why I decided to restart.
Congratulations Covet! You're right there with me. We'll both soon hit 100 and up. Keep working and I like your new intro a lot.