Welcome, Guest Login Register

PS3 Friends List (Modders)
Hey guys, so I hopped on my PS3, and was like hmm, maybe I should record some games for my channel, so I hoped on my old account, and it was a old school modding clan back in 09-13 and some how the account wasn't banned. So I made the video and here it is. Also, for those of you wondering yes my PS3 is jailbroken. 

So all of your friends got banned but not you? That's weird.
(06-14-2016, 02:20 PM)Wage Wrote: So all of your friends got banned but not you? That's weird.

Well all my friends on this account are modders, like my self. The thing about it is, I haven't played on that account in ages, but they always played on theirs and since they were modders they got banned.
(06-14-2016, 02:33 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 02:20 PM)Wage Wrote: So all of your friends got banned but not you? That's weird.

Well all my friends on this account are modders, like my self. The thing about it is, I haven't played on that account in ages, but they always played on theirs and since they were modders they got banned.

Oh well then that's probably why. I'm surprised they even monitor the PS3 servers anymore.
I used to have a jailbroken PS3. I used the 3.55 geohot jailbreak. I got banned from Black Ops so I had nothing fun to mod besides MW2 and CoD4. Those kinda got burnt out after a few days. Modded lobbies were no fun when everybody could do it, and most mods were broken. Besides some fun on CoD4, I never got to use the jailbreak like I intended: no-clip in CoD4 and mods in Black Ops. No interest in much anything else. I eventually sold the PS3 on craigslist a month later. I realized the grass is not always greener on the other side.
(06-14-2016, 03:59 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I used to have a jailbroken PS3. I used the 3.55 geohot jailbreak. I got banned from Black Ops so I had nothing fun to mod besides MW2 and CoD4. Those kinda got burnt out after a few days. Modded lobbies were no fun when everybody could do it, and most mods were broken. Besides some fun on CoD4, I never got to use the jailbreak like I intended: no-clip in CoD4 and mods in Black Ops. No interest in much anything else. I eventually sold the PS3 on craigslist a month later. I realized the grass is not always greener on the other side.

The only modding I've ever done was at a friend's house on his PS3. We downloaded some kind of USB mod that allowed us to have aimbot.

We never got banned as far as I know.
(06-14-2016, 03:59 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I used to have a jailbroken PS3. I used the 3.55 geohot jailbreak. I got banned from Black Ops so I had nothing fun to mod besides MW2 and CoD4. Those kinda got burnt out after a few days. Modded lobbies were no fun when everybody could do it, and most mods were broken. Besides some fun on CoD4, I never got to use the jailbreak like I intended: no-clip in CoD4 and mods in Black Ops. No interest in much anything else. I eventually sold the PS3 on craigslist a month later. I realized the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Yea, I remember those days. Now though modding is huge, and honestly fun again. I mean after about a month it gets boring but then take a month off and its fun again. The cycle just keeps going.
(06-14-2016, 04:05 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 03:59 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I used to have a jailbroken PS3. I used the 3.55 geohot jailbreak. I got banned from Black Ops so I had nothing fun to mod besides MW2 and CoD4. Those kinda got burnt out after a few days. Modded lobbies were no fun when everybody could do it, and most mods were broken. Besides some fun on CoD4, I never got to use the jailbreak like I intended: no-clip in CoD4 and mods in Black Ops. No interest in much anything else. I eventually sold the PS3 on craigslist a month later. I realized the grass is not always greener on the other side.

The only modding I've ever done was at a friend's house on his PS3. We downloaded some kind of USB mod that allowed us to have aimbot.

I remember the USB mods too. I used them a few times for CoD4 when I first got my PS3.
(06-14-2016, 07:31 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 03:59 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I used to have a jailbroken PS3. I used the 3.55 geohot jailbreak. I got banned from Black Ops so I had nothing fun to mod besides MW2 and CoD4. Those kinda got burnt out after a few days. Modded lobbies were no fun when everybody could do it, and most mods were broken. Besides some fun on CoD4, I never got to use the jailbreak like I intended: no-clip in CoD4 and mods in Black Ops. No interest in much anything else. I eventually sold the PS3 on craigslist a month later. I realized the grass is not always greener on the other side.

I remember the USB mods too. I used them a few times for CoD4 when I first got my PS3.

Haha, the USB mods. 
I remember those days.
(06-14-2016, 07:31 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:

We bought a like $50 USB from Walmart just to do it haha.