Welcome, Guest Login Register

Post a picture of your desktop
Pinned Thread
A fun game that a lot of people surprisingly enjoy, seeing other people's desktops. Here's a picture of mine, I've hidden icons since I have a lot of stuff on my desktop.

Just to be nice I'm going to put this in a spoiler.
I think it's more than a game to me :)

[Image: 1672_1462016257.png]
(Weird. My board doesn't seem to auto-embed images/video into the posts editor in WYSIWYG but yours does?)
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(04-30-2016, 06:38 AM)Spiralcannon2CW Wrote: I think it's more than a game to me :)

[Image: 1672_1462016257.png]
(Weird. My board doesn't seem to auto-embed images/video into the posts editor in WYSIWYG but yours does?)

Your board may not be loading the JavaScript correctly. The editor can be a pain at times.
Quite interesting to see other peoples desktops images and how people organise them :) 

I personally change it up every so often depending on mood but heres my current one :) 

[Image: 4QbFUxI.jpg]
(04-30-2016, 05:10 PM)Createch Wrote: Quite interesting to see other peoples desktops images and how people organise them :) 

I personally change it up every so often depending on mood but heres my current one :) 

Really nice background, did you make it yourself?

Another one of mine (Click to View)
(04-30-2016, 05:16 PM)Wage Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 05:10 PM)Createch Wrote: Quite interesting to see other peoples desktops images and how people organise them :) 

Thanks, and no i didn't. Theres a site called WallHaven. They have a tonne of really nice wallpapers! 

I like your second one, really clean. Your W logo is really cool as well, goes well with a metallic look :)
(04-30-2016, 05:20 PM)Createch Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 05:16 PM)Wage Wrote:

Thanks, and no i didn't. Theres a site called WallHaven. They have a tonne of really nice wallpapers! 

I like your second one, really clean. Your W logo is really cool as well, goes well with a metallic look :)

WallpaperWide is another good source for backgrounds too.

Yea the W is my personal logo.
Here's a new background I've been using:
Big Image (Click to View)
This is my current desktop background. 

(06-15-2016, 01:18 PM)Covet Wrote: This is my current desktop background. 

I see you also record with an Elgato. I have the ElgatoHD60 you?