Welcome, Guest Login Register

CoD4: Modern Warfare Remastered
How do you feel about the new CoD4? Have you seen any gameplay or trailers? I'm a big fan of CoD4 and honestly can't wait until it releases. 

Latest gameplay from CoD4. The multiplayer edition will have 10 maps, of which 5 so far confirmed are: Crash, Overgrown, Backlot, Crossfire, and Bog.

Did/do you play CoD4? What do you think about the remastered edition so far?
I played COD4 a few times, but I didn't own it for the longest time. But when I did play it I loved it. So personally I am hyped for the launch day.
Not as hyped as I was for the original considering this is just a Remastered version but I'm all for it.
Simular to Wage im not hugely hyped due to it being a remaster, but nether the less i will definitely be getting it :)
I'm quite hyped for this. I've been jumping back on CoD4 on 360, but there are never enough people online to play anything but TDM.
(06-15-2016, 01:50 AM)Horizon Wrote: I'm quite hyped for this. I've been jumping back on CoD4 on 360, but there are never enough people online to play anything but TDM.

You never told me you had 360! We should play sometime do you have MW3/MW2/BO2/BO1?
(06-15-2016, 01:52 AM)Wage Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 01:50 AM)Horizon Wrote: I'm quite hyped for this.  I've been jumping back on CoD4 on 360, but there are never enough people online to play anything but TDM.

You never told me you had 360! We should play sometime do you have MW3/MW2/BO2/BO1?

Yeah,  I only dug it out a week or so ago,  I have all four of those somewhere,  what's your Gamertag,  i'll drop you a request after work?
(06-15-2016, 02:07 AM)Horizon Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 01:52 AM)Wage Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 01:50 AM)Horizon Wrote: I'm quite hyped for this.  I've been jumping back on CoD4 on 360, but there are never enough people online to play anything but TDM.

Yeah,  I only dug it out a week or so ago,  I have all four of those somewhere,  what's your Gamertag,  i'll drop you a request after work?

Gamertag: Wage 5

I'll play with you whenever I wake up today, we'll hit up some MW3 first unless you have something else in mind.