Welcome, Guest Login Register

Cutting Hair Is An Art
Hello PixelForums,

As the title says... cutting hair is an art. I just tried my hand at that art for the first time on myself. It was scary. I decided to give it a shot since I have like 1 month until Junior year in college starts, so it should be enough if I messed up too badly. Honestly I don't have any photos, but I do believe it went well! I just couldn't get the back  :eek:.

Thanks for reading,
Rutsy
I've never even attempted to cut my own hair and probably never will.

Bold attempt OP.
It'd be hard lining up yourself up. I think a bald cut could be well executed though.  :hurr:
(06-13-2016, 11:41 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: It'd be hard lining up yourself up. I think a bald cut could be well executed though.  :hurr:

Imagine waking up one morning to find that you'd had trimmed all of your hair off while sleep walking. :zip:
(06-13-2016, 10:17 PM)Wage Wrote: I've never even attempted to cut my own hair and probably never will.

Bold attempt OP.

(06-13-2016, 11:41 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: It'd be hard lining up yourself up. I think a bald cut could be well executed though.  :hurr:

(06-13-2016, 11:45 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 11:41 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: It'd be hard lining up yourself up. I think a bald cut could be well executed though.  :hurr:

Imagine waking up one morning to find that you'd had trimmed all of your hair off while sleep walking. :zip:

@Fo Shizzle, my hair isn't that short so it was definitely tough. Also moving my hands and everything was really hard to get haha.

@Wage, I would die. I really wouldn't like that. I'm a Venezuelan male with natural burgundy hair. Not easy to find haha.
You sir have balls!! Id never attempt to cut my own hair cause id know id mess it up big time!!
(06-14-2016, 06:16 AM)Createch Wrote: You sir have balls!! Id never attempt to cut my own hair cause id know id mess it up big time!!

I got really tired, so I woke up this morning to check how it looked with bedhead. Honestly I'm proud for a first try! I'm sure it can only get better from there. Thank you!