Welcome, Guest Login Register

Modern Warfare 3
Modern Warfare 3 happens to be one of my favorite games and one of the very few I play anymore. I'm open to play with any of you when I'm not busy but I only play on 360 so you'll need to be using the same console as me. Here's a few of my videos.

I honestly did not enjoy MW3 that much. I don't know why, but I just never found it to be like the rest of the call of duty franchise. For me, where it all really started was Black Ops 1. That has to be my favorite game, and call of duty of all time.

Also love the first clip in the second video.
(06-13-2016, 08:05 PM)Covet Wrote: I honestly did not enjoy MW3 that much. I don't know why, but I just never found it to be like the rest of the call of duty franchise. For me, where it all really started was Black Ops 1. That has to be my favorite game, and call of duty of all time.

Also love the first clip in the second video.

I remember no-lifing BO1 with one of my friends when it came out, it was so good but doesn't have much of a community anymore.

Thanks.
Opinions like Covet's is exactly why I say MW3 is the most underrated CoD ever. For some reason a lot of people didn't like it but easily my favorite after CoD4 and MW2. MW3 and Black Ops 2 are pretty tied but I'd have to give the nudge to MW3. I don't know if people just don't remember the game well but MW3 was really fun and it's why I have hope for Infinite Warfare, especially after seeing some gameplay from E3 tonight!
(06-13-2016, 09:25 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Opinions like Covet's is exactly why I say MW3 is the most underrated CoD ever. For some reason a lot of people didn't like it but easily my favorite after CoD4 and MW2. MW3 and Black Ops 2 are pretty tied but I'd have to give the nudge to MW3. I don't know if people just don't remember the game well but MW3 was really fun and it's why I have hope for Infinite Warfare, especially after seeing some gameplay from E3 tonight!

I completely agree, I guess some people just have a totally different taste.
(06-13-2016, 09:31 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 09:25 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Opinions like Covet's is exactly why I say MW3 is the most underrated CoD ever. For some reason a lot of people didn't like it but easily my favorite after CoD4 and MW2. MW3 and Black Ops 2 are pretty tied but I'd have to give the nudge to MW3. I don't know if people just don't remember the game well but MW3 was really fun and it's why I have hope for Infinite Warfare, especially after seeing some gameplay from E3 tonight!

I completely agree, I guess some people just have a totally different taste.

Recently remembered Infinite Warfare is not developed by Sledgehammer.  :facepalm:

Oh well.
Personally really loved MW3! My 3rd fav right after COD 4 and MW2!

Think the reason i loved these so much was down to the quick scoping aspect of it! It was something i spent far to much time on but i got myself into some of the best teams in the world, most namely M40A3 (Optic Gaming PS Competitive Team). Definitely miss playing this and although i highly doubt they will i hope they remaster this as well as MW2 :)

Also, some really nice feeds!!! :D
(06-14-2016, 06:23 AM)Createch Wrote: Personally really loved MW3! My 3rd fav right after COD 4 and MW2!

Think the reason i loved these so much was down to the quick scoping aspect of it! It was something i spent far to much time on but i got myself into some of the best teams in the world, most namely M40A3 (Optic Gaming PS Competitive Team). Definitely miss playing this and although i highly doubt they will i hope they remaster this as well as MW2 :)

So you're a fellow feeder huh? It's nice know there's a few snipers on here.
(06-14-2016, 12:58 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 06:23 AM)Createch Wrote: Personally really loved MW3! My 3rd fav right after COD 4 and MW2!

Oh yeah! Couldn't be assed with trick shots! Mostly luck if you actually hit the shot whereas feeds require timing, accuracy and all round skill :)
(06-14-2016, 02:07 PM)Createch Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 12:58 PM)Wage Wrote:

Oh yeah! Couldn't be assed with trick shots! Mostly luck if you actually hit the shot whereas feeds require timing, accuracy and all round skill :)

I'll be making another video soon since I already have enough clips I just wanna hit a few more.