Welcome, Guest Login Register

Post what you're currently listening to
Pinned Thread
(05-08-2016, 08:19 AM)Createch Wrote: Going back to them good old days with the legend that is Logic! :D 

I have just about every one of his songs downloaded lmao.
Updated original post + added the ability to embed an entire YouTube Playlist if you choose to do so. Check OG post for more info.
Florida Georgia Line - H.O.L.Y.

So its safe to say I'm a big gamer! Love all sorts of games :D Now with Mirrors edge right around the corner I've been getting all nostalgic and listening to Still Alive which was the main theme tune of the original game ( a personal all time fav of mine ) 

So here it is :) 

(06-06-2016, 02:49 PM)Createch Wrote: So its safe to say I'm a big gamer! Love all sorts of games :D Now with Mirrors edge right around the corner I've been getting all nostalgic and listening to Still Alive which was the main theme tune of the original game ( a personal all time fav of mine ) 

Never played it before, is it a new or old game?
(06-06-2016, 04:58 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 02:49 PM)Createch Wrote: So its safe to say I'm a big gamer! Love all sorts of games :D Now with Mirrors edge right around the corner I've been getting all nostalgic and listening to Still Alive which was the main theme tune of the original game ( a personal all time fav of mine ) 

Awww man, its a must play! The OG was on ps3 and xbox released in 2008. Its a free running game, at the time it was pretty revolutionary :) Fans of it have been waiting 8 years for another one and they finally made the 2nd instalment :D
(06-06-2016, 08:30 PM)Createch Wrote:

Awww man, its a must play! The OG was on ps3 and xbox released in 2008. Its a free running game, at the time it was pretty revolutionary :) Fans of it have been waiting 8 years for another one and they finally made the 2nd instalment :D

Free running kinda like GTA I'm assuming?
(06-06-2016, 08:33 PM)Wage Wrote:

So its open world like GTA but free running as in Parkour. Jumping on buildings and stuff :) Watch some gameplay on YouTube, you'll probs enjoy it :D
(06-07-2016, 09:53 AM)Createch Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 08:33 PM)Wage Wrote:

So its open world like GTA but free running as in Parkour. Jumping on buildings and stuff :) Watch some gameplay on YouTube, you'll probs enjoy it :D

I'll give it a look in a bit, thanks.
This song is golden, I've been listening to it all day long.