(06-13-2016, 05:43 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:31 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:28 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:20 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:16 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:55 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:43 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:42 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:38 PM)Wage Wrote: Music Lover, Reporter, Graphic Master, and the 5K posts awards will definitely be added. I'll need to find some icons for them and find the most appropriate names for each award.

If you're going to be suggesting icons make sure they're all 24 x 24 pixels in size along with the correct permissions to use them.

Glad to hear! And I will start trying to work on some of them right now, and if I fail, then I will either A. find some one who can make them better, or B. get permission from some one to use there's.

There's other places you can find icons with a google search, just make sure they include the license file so we're able to use it without running into trouble.

I am now putting up the one that I created, for the Music Lover.

Keep going if you like but try and get a good layerstyle for them as I don't want any flat style icons.

So are you wanting them to be 3Dish? Because personally I think they would look good with the style of the current website.
(Just remember I am not saying these have to be the icons, they are just suggestions, and things for other people to go off of if they please.)

I usually end up finding the icons myself so you don't have to keep designing them if you don't want. I don't want you to work hard for nothing and yea I'm wanting to keep them 3D just like the current ones.

Alright cool, thank you man, haha. And yea, I understand 3D icons would look much better. I am just glad I could assist you with some ideas, for the new awards to be coming.

It's very appreciated, thank you.

The pleasure is mine. I am going to go cook some dinner, and think of some more ideas while I am eating/cooking. You have a wonderful day/night, Wage.
Really like the list :) Some good awards which I'm looking forward to being added :)
(06-13-2016, 07:19 PM)Createch Wrote: Really like the list :) Some good awards which I'm looking forward to being added :)

Glad you like the list, Wage has said a few of them will be added for sure, and maybe some of the others. There will deff. be more coming as I think of them so stay tuned for that.
We already have a "Creative" award for "One of the most creative minds of PF." so I'm debating if I should remove it and add the Graphic Master award or use both.
(06-15-2016, 01:51 PM)Wage Wrote: We already have a "Creative" award for "One of the most creative minds of PF." so I'm debating if I should remove it and add the Graphic Master award or use both.

I say use both. 
As the most creative minds, could vary from many different things such as threads, graphic ideas, video ideas, anything! 
On the other hand the Graphic Master award, would be strictly for those who are amazing at doing graphics.
(06-15-2016, 03:18 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 01:51 PM)Wage Wrote: We already have a "Creative" award for "One of the most creative minds of PF." so I'm debating if I should remove it and add the Graphic Master award or use both.

I say use both. 
As the most creative minds, could vary from many different things such as threads, graphic ideas, video ideas, anything! 
On the other hand the Graphic Master award, would be strictly for those who are amazing at doing graphics.

Guess we could do that.

I added an award for both 1,000 and 5,000 total posts with a neat little icon I made in a hurry. Icons can be changed at anytime but I think they look alright.
(06-15-2016, 03:22 PM)Wage Wrote:

I say use both. 

Guess we could do that.

I added an award for both 1,000 and 5,000 total posts with a neat little icon I made in a hurry. Icons can be changed at anytime but I think they look alright.

Sweet, let me go check them out.
(06-15-2016, 07:09 PM)Covet Wrote:

I say use both. 

Guess we could do that.

I think they turned out pretty good and I saved the psd so I can always make one for 10K if anyone ever reaches it.
(06-15-2016, 07:35 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 07:09 PM)Covet Wrote:

I say use both. 

Guess we could do that.

I think they turned out pretty good and I saved the psd so I can always make one for 10K if anyone ever reaches it.

Yea, I like the looks of them a'lot.
In regards to the point about Creative mind and graphic master, i would do both, mainly cause of the reason Covet bought up. Creative mind is so broad whereas i feel it would be good to have some dedicated graphics awards as its a graphics forum :)