Welcome, Guest Login Register

Contact Information
Hello,

This isn't a suggestion for a forums section, but rather a section under your name on posts. A small section dedicated to logos of different social media where you can be found.
Examples:

1. Steam logo where you could click on and it'd lead you to that member's Steam profile page.
2. YouTube logo
3. Instagram logo
4. Etc...

It'd help members get noticed more in other ways and help the community grow not just as friends inside of PixelForums, but also find each other in other platforms.

I don't know how good this would be for PF, and it is also commonly seen in other forums. Therefore, I understand if it isn't efficient enough to implement!

Thank you,
Rutsy
This is again something that could be present later on in time but not right now. We have award images loading on our postbit and when we get big that could be a lot of images loading at once in thread listings.

I don't want to do anything that would degrade a user's experience and cause page load problems. I can though, add custom profile fields that are displayed on member's profiles. It wouldn't show up on posts though.
(06-13-2016, 04:20 PM)Wage Wrote: This is again something that could be present later on in time but not right now. We have award images loading on our postbit and when we get big that could be a lot of images loading at once in thread listings.

I don't want to do anything that would degrade a user's experience and cause page load problems. I can though, add custom profile fields that are displayed on member's profiles. It wouldn't show up on posts though.

On profiles works too! It'd make anyone who is interested able to just go and find the person on other platforms.
(06-13-2016, 04:23 PM)Rutsy Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:20 PM)Wage Wrote: This is again something that could be present later on in time but not right now. We have award images loading on our postbit and when we get big that could be a lot of images loading at once in thread listings.

On profiles works too! It'd make anyone who is interested able to just go and find the person on other platforms.

Thanks for the suggestion, it will get thrown in soon.
I've added profile fields for both YouTube and Twitter. A profile field for things like Steam may come later on but not right now.

Facebook can be a little too revealing when it comes to personal information so I won't be adding that.
(06-17-2016, 03:44 PM)Wage Wrote: I've added profile fields for both YouTube and Twitter. A profile field for things like Steam may come later on but not right now.

Facebook can be a little too revealing when it comes to personal information so I won't be adding that.

This was something i was actually going to suggest today :) Nice addition to the site Wage and thanks Rutsy for beating me to it :P
(06-18-2016, 07:28 AM)Createch Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 03:44 PM)Wage Wrote: I've added profile fields for both YouTube and Twitter. A profile field for things like Steam may come later on but not right now.

This was something i was actually going to suggest today :) Nice addition to the site Wage and thanks Rutsy for beating me to it :P

Yea they have requirements as well.

Guests have to be logged in to see them and you need at least 5 posts to edit these two new profile fields.