Welcome, Guest Login Register

I need a logo and this is my first post
Hello this is my first post on this website! :)

I wonder if there is anyone who could do / I buy a logo by anyone. If you are interested , please send me a PM and I'll tell more how I want it. You could send your portfolio with :)
No one can make you a logo without you describing at least briefly what you want on it, or the name, or anything. Secondly no one is going to do it if you are not even going to write anything on your first post.
If you are serious about getting a logo ill be happy to help you out for a price but i would suggest you put some effort into your posts if you want to be in this community.
(06-13-2016, 08:32 AM)Createch Wrote: If you are serious about getting a logo ill be happy to help you out for a price but i would suggest you put some effort into your posts if you want to be in this community.

Indeed, at least do the research, and attempt to do something before making a request, and that goes for everything.
the idea of the post was that I would see if anyone wanted to do it . Then , if the right one that I contact the

(06-13-2016, 08:29 AM)Covet Wrote: No one can make you a logo without you describing at least briefly what you want on it, or the name, or anything. Secondly no one is going to do it if you are not even going to write anything on your first post.

(06-13-2016, 08:32 AM)Createch Wrote: If you are serious about getting a logo ill be happy to help you out for a price but i would suggest you put some effort into your posts if you want to be in this community.

(06-13-2016, 08:38 AM)Covet Wrote:

Indeed, at least do the research, and attempt to do something before making a request, and that goes for everything.

(06-13-2016, 12:59 PM)Plox Design Wrote: now I have changed the title and the Content, in my first messange
I suggest Wage, or Createch.
What kind of logo are you looking for? You can pm me with some more details on it if you like.

Moved this to Requests & Services for you.