Welcome, Guest Login Register

Ask the Staff
So just a suggestion for a forum topic which I've seen in a lot of other forums. I know we have a suggestions section but an Ask the Staff is more for concerns/issues people may have about the forum. 

Thanks
I had already planned making something like this in addition to a sub-forum for Ask Admins (which would only be me of course as I don't plan picking up any admins).

Good suggestion, it's been put back on our to-do list. I'm refraining from adding a lot of sections while we're still a small community since I don't want things to look cluttered. I'm sure you've seen the site layout changes I've did, that was me trying to narrow down some things and show some importance to the graphic forums.
Yeah, and as the sole admin i imagine you'll get a fair bit of messages as the forum grows but yeah definitely something to add :)

Yeah i did notice the layout changes, think it works better as the graphics section is the first bit you see :) Nice job!
(06-13-2016, 04:52 PM)Createch Wrote: Yeah, and as the sole admin i imagine you'll get a fair bit of messages as the forum grows but yeah definitely something to add :)

Yeah i did notice the layout changes, think it works better as the graphics section is the first bit you see :) Nice job!

The user Fo Shizzle mentioned a few things that were changed so credit goes to him as well.

I think it was for the best, and like how it looks now.
Added.

How it works....you will only be able to see your own threads/posts in this sector so everything is private between the member and staff.
Sick! Thanks for implementing the idea :)