Welcome, Guest Login Register

How much do you have in GTA5?
How much money do you guys have in GTA5?
I am not talking about modded money, or bought money.
I wan't to know how much money you have legitly, I personally have 20 million right now, and I am trying to save up to 50 million so I can buy everything in this new DLC. 

Also, I am a level 207 or 208.
I've had millions ever since I transferred my profile over to PS4. It was hard to not have a lot of money when the IP glitch was unpatched. The game isn't fun without a lot of money though. Too much grinding.
(06-13-2016, 11:44 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I've had millions ever since I transferred my profile over to PS4. It was hard to not have a lot of money when the IP glitch was unpatched. The game isn't fun without a lot of money though. Too much grinding.

Yea, its not fun with to much, or to little amount of money.
Last time I played I think I had like 100k saved up, not much I know. I spent all the money I earned customizing my Jester.
I don't own the game, but it is something I really want. I have a lot of plans for myself in the future, but everything takes money and I've got little of it!
(06-13-2016, 04:21 PM)Rutsy Wrote: I don't own the game, but it is something I really want. I have a lot of plans for myself in the future, but everything takes money and I've got little of it!

Well, if you save up your money, and with GFX, you can sell those graphics. Then you can buy the amazing game.
(06-13-2016, 04:35 PM)Covet Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:21 PM)Rutsy Wrote: I don't own the game, but it is something I really want. I have a lot of plans for myself in the future, but everything takes money and I've got little of it!

Well, if you save up your money, and with GFX, you can sell those graphics. Then you can buy the amazing game.

Maybe some day. I just need A LOT of practice and learning to do before I can get to the market of selling GFX.
(06-13-2016, 04:37 PM)Rutsy Wrote:

Maybe some day. I just need A LOT of practice and learning to do before I can get to the market of selling GFX.

Well, depending on what they request that is a yes, and a no. If they want something simple like a 2D intro, or a 2D Revamp, then that isn't that hard. And with the amazing skills you already have acquired, I think you could do it. Of course they would have to be cheap, but hey that money adds up!
(06-13-2016, 04:38 PM)Covet Wrote:

Well, depending on what they request that is a yes, and a no. If they want something simple like a 2D intro, or a 2D Revamp, then that isn't that hard. And with the amazing skills you already have acquired, I think you could do it. Of course they would have to be cheap, but hey that money adds up!

That is correct considering some people don't have the time and effort to learn how to do it themselves.
(06-13-2016, 04:48 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:38 PM)Covet Wrote:

That is correct considering some people don't have the time and effort to learn how to do it themselves.

And lets just say that you charged them hmm, $5 for a full revamp, well if you do 10 revamps for $5 boom you have enough money for GTA. But if you go and get better, which you will, you can charge more and more, and then make the money even faster! Most people have a extra $5 laying around to buy some graphics, while they don't do any work, so you just have to give it a shot!