Welcome, Guest Login Register

[REQUEST] Calling All Graphics Designers!
People of PixelForums,

I humbly come to this request section not only as a graphics noob, but also as a guy who can't seem to create a logo for his YouTube and Twitch branding. I need help. Currently my Twitch overlay is terrible and actually is an edited template I found online. My graphics were made by me, but I do not like them. On my YouTube, the banner is off of a template I found online and my profile picture is irrelevant to me since I do not have a logo.

So here I ask: If anyone has any extra time and feels creative, would you mind helping me out? 

My streamer name is MGRutsy, but my gamer name has always been Rutsy.

Hopefully I'll be talking to one of you soon!

Thank you,
Rutsy
Well, how about making a a R, that is covered in rust? Since your name is Rusty, and the first letter of your name is R, I think it would be very neat. Maybe make it look like sewer pipes, that are rusted.
What kind of logo are you looking for? A text logo with your name on it or an actual logo to represent you as an alias/brand?
(06-13-2016, 08:37 AM)Covet Wrote: Well, how about making a a R, that is covered in rust? Since your name is Rusty, and the first letter of your name is R, I think it would be very neat. Maybe make it look like sewer pipes, that are rusted.

(06-13-2016, 01:58 PM)Wage Wrote: What kind of logo are you looking for? A text logo with your name on it or an actual logo to represent you as an alias/brand?

@Covet, my name is "Rutsy" not "Rusty" and just a plain "R" is alright, but not good in my view. I think maybe something more intricate.

@Wage I am looking for an actual logo to represent my alias/brand. The same way you have that cool "W" looking logo.
(06-13-2016, 03:52 PM)Rutsy Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 08:37 AM)Covet Wrote: Well, how about making a a R, that is covered in rust? Since your name is Rusty, and the first letter of your name is R, I think it would be very neat. Maybe make it look like sewer pipes, that are rusted.

(06-13-2016, 01:58 PM)Wage Wrote: What kind of logo are you looking for? A text logo with your name on it or an actual logo to represent you as an alias/brand?

@Covet, my name is "Rutsy" not "Rusty" and just a plain "R" is alright, but not good in my view. I think maybe something more intricate.

@Wage I am looking for an actual logo to represent my alias/brand. The same way you have that cool "W" looking logo.

Those can be pretty hard to model due to the insane amount of logos out in the world that could look just like it, but I guess I could give it a shot when I'm bored.
(06-13-2016, 04:05 PM)Wage Wrote:

Those can be pretty hard to model due to the insane amount of logos out in the world that could look just like it, but I guess I could give it a shot when I'm bored.

@Wage, Thank you very much. Just when you have some extra time in your hands and you're bored. Don't feel obligated!
(06-13-2016, 04:08 PM)Rutsy Wrote:

@Wage, Thank you very much. Just when you have some extra time in your hands and you're bored. Don't feel obligated!

I'll more than likely try and come up with something later on tonight when I'm not doing anything important.
(06-13-2016, 04:16 PM)Wage Wrote:

I'll more than likely try and come up with something later on tonight when I'm not doing anything important.

You've got my on Steam and I regularly check these forums, so I'll see it. Thank you a lot. I won't have to use this cat image anymore haha.
(06-13-2016, 04:38 PM)Rutsy Wrote:

You've got my on Steam and I regularly check these forums, so I'll see it. Thank you a lot. I won't have to use this cat image anymore haha.

I've thought about adding an avatar gallery to the forum for those that don't necessarily have a good avatar to choose from. There's already a plugin created for this and I could make some "PF" avatars for the gallery so that's a plus.
(06-13-2016, 04:46 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:38 PM)Rutsy Wrote:

I've thought about adding an avatar gallery to the forum for those that don't necessarily have a good avatar to choose from. There's already a plugin created for this and I could make some "PF" avatars for the gallery so that's a plus.

That's a good idea. Generic PF avatars, so that we don't have any one with just the plain "no image" thing.