Welcome, Guest Login Register

Subject of the Introduction: Rutsy
Hello everyone,

I am Rutsy, a 19 year old male that wants to grow on YouTube and Twitch. I came to PF through Covet's YouTube channel. I'll be fully honest... my GFX skills are very low, so I believe that I may be more of a leecher on these forums than a provider of content. Either way, if there is a chance I can help someone I will.

That is my honest and very simple introduction about myself.

Thank you,
Rutsy

EDIT:
For anyone that asks, or is interested, this is the link to my YT channel.
Thanks for introducing yourself Rutsy, let me know if you need any help.

Welcome to PixelForums!
Hey, welcome Rusty. Nice to meet you. Want to post some of your videos here?
(06-13-2016, 12:30 AM)Wage Wrote: Thanks for introducing yourself Rutsy, let me know if you need any help.

Welcome to PixelForums!

(06-13-2016, 12:42 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Hey, welcome Rusty. Nice to meet you. Want to post some of your videos here?

Thank you Wage, and Fo Shizzle I posted the link to my channel!
(06-13-2016, 01:29 AM)Rutsy Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 12:30 AM)Wage Wrote: Thanks for introducing yourself Rutsy, let me know if you need any help.

Welcome to PixelForums!

(06-13-2016, 12:42 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Hey, welcome Rusty. Nice to meet you. Want to post some of your videos here?

I'll check out some of your videos when I wake, I subscribed.
(06-13-2016, 01:36 AM)Wage Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 01:29 AM)Rutsy Wrote:

Welcome to PixelForums!

(06-13-2016, 12:42 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Hey, welcome Rusty. Nice to meet you. Want to post some of your videos here?

I'll check out some of your videos when I wake, I subscribed.

That means a lot Wage! Thank you very much. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.