Welcome, Guest Login Register

How long have you been designing?
(04-25-2016, 01:15 PM)Wage Wrote: Just how long have you all been designing? I've been designing for roughly about 4-5 years on and off, I started out doing YouTube Backgrounds back before the whole Google+ thing happened and they updated the layout.

Now it's just a hobby for me and I might complete some work every now and then.

One of the very first YT backgrounds I ever made, this was a very long time ago.

Oh man that background, brings me back to my good old days.

I'm going to have to update this when I find some of mine. I used to make shit loads of backgrounds, CS5 & C4D oh mannn
Been designing since 2008 ish.
(05-03-2016, 04:05 PM)Cuhz Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 01:15 PM)Wage Wrote: Just how long have you all been designing? I've been designing for roughly about 4-5 years on and off, I started out doing YouTube Backgrounds back before the whole Google+ thing happened and they updated the layout.

One of the very first YT backgrounds I ever made, this was a very long time ago.

I'm going to have to update this when I find some of mine. I used to make shit loads of backgrounds, CS5 & C4D oh mannn

Yea when I first started getting good at them I did backgrounds for friends and random people I'd meet in exchange for Xbox live points(when that was a thing). It was a blast though.
(05-03-2016, 04:20 PM)Wage Wrote:

Yea when I first started getting good at them I did backgrounds for friends and random people I'd meet in exchange for Xbox live points(when that was a thing). It was a blast though.

Oh yeah lol, I remember purchasing everything  with those xbox live points, accounts, cod ranks everything lol
(05-04-2016, 02:26 AM)Cuhz Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 04:20 PM)Wage Wrote:

Oh yeah lol, I remember purchasing everything  with those xbox live points, accounts, cod ranks everything lol

That was back when Xbox was actually good, try using Microsoft points to buy a membership today, they don't allow it.
I'm still interested in hearing how some of you newcomers got started!
I will just tell you... You don't want to know.
(06-28-2016, 11:10 PM)Brownie Wrote: I will just tell you... You don't want to know.

Haha now I'm even more interested in hearing how you got started.
(06-28-2016, 11:21 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 11:10 PM)Brownie Wrote: I will just tell you... You don't want to know.

Haha now I'm even more interested in hearing how you got started.

Well its a long story my son, so get yourself something to drink. 

It all started about 5 weeks ago when I downloaded Photoshop, then I made a new file. 

And yeah... that's my story... 

Why the fuck are you still reading this, quit stalking me!
Interested in hearing about some of you newcomers.
I started making graphic design 5 years ago when I made my first youtube channel and uploaded.